Soursop Benefits and Other Significant Details
Soursop, also called Guyabano, Graviola, or Paw Paw Fruit, has long been considered as an effective organic remedy for different diseases.
But what's soursop good for? To answer this question, refer to the following information.
10 Health Benefits of Soursop That You Must Know
• Good for the Eyes. Soursop has lots of antioxidants that will surely aid in good eyesight. Also, soursop contains some of the top eye-friendly vitamins, including Zinc, vitamin A, vitamin C, and vitamin E.
• Anti-cancer. Will soursop cure cancer? Well, the results of several studies confirmed the power of soursop to fight cancer cells. The efficiency of soursop to inhibit the growth of cancer cell hit to 80%; it is indeed a good percentage!
• Anti-inflammation. Due to the high antioxidant content of soursop, it is a perfect cure for inflammation. You can use any part of the soursop to treat severe types of inflammation, including arthritis.
• Anti-diabetes. Soursop inhibits the enzyme that is responsible for the rapid conversion of carbohydrates chain into glucose.
• Anti-ulcer. If you take soursop, the structure built of your stomach lining will improve, and you will not anymore worry about the effects of hydrochloric acid absorption.
• Stomach Parasites. If you are taking commercial antihelminthic meds, better try soursop leaves instead. The leaf extract of soursop has long been proven to kill adult parasitic worms, including larvae.
• Stress Reliever. The soursop buffers the adverse reactions of our body to the high amount cortisol and adrenaline - which are in high production when you are stressed.
• Respiratory Tract Infections. When you are usually a victim of colds and dozens of its symptoms, you might as well try taking soursop. What soursop will do is to cut mucus production and will make your throat back into its smooth feel.
• Healthy Liver. Jaundice is associated with severe liver diseases which are mainly caused by the accumulation of bilirubin in your liver. But no need to worry; you can treat this disease by simply eating soursop.
• Immunity. The vitamin C of the soursop is more than enough to bolster your immunity and heal any patches in your body faster.
These are the significant facts that will surely make you ask ‘who sells soursop fruit?’
Well, you just have to order Organic and Kosher Certified Freeze Dried PURE Soursop - Graviola Capsules (also known as Graviola - Soursop - Guanabana and Guyabano) and be the healthier version of you!
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to treat, diagnose, or cure any diseases.