Pain Relief: Using Graviola as an Anti-inflammatory Agent
Inflammation is a protective response of the body to rid it of harmful stimuli and start the healing process. It also begins the healing process for wounds and tissue damage. However, chronic inflammation is difficult, and taking in too many synthetic medicines has detrimental effects on the liver. Holistic medicine experts encourage using graviola as an anti-inflammatory agent.
This fruit is instrumental to getting rid of inflammation. It is believed that the extract from graviola makes it a viable candidate.
Inflammation in the Body
Inflammation is particularly beneficial to physical blows, like a knee injury, although cases of persistent inflammation cause more harm than good. Inflammation can be caused by a variety of physical reactions that were triggered by the body’s immune system to respond to a physical injury or even an infection.
Chronic inflammation happens when inflammation starts taking root in your body. It may be indicative of underlying diseases like cancer and rheumatoid arthritis.
Common Symptoms of Inflammation
Symptoms of inflammation are summarized by the acronym PRISH, which means:
- Pain. The inflamed area is subjected to some pain. This is caused by chemicals that stimulate nerve ending sensitivity, which makes the area sensitive to touch.
- Redness. This happens when capillaries in the affected area are filled with more blood than normal.
- Immobility. This is a normal occurrence when a certain area of the skin is inflamed. When an area is inflamed, you can expect that the affected area will be hard to move, thus reducing its function.
- Swelling. During inflammation, there is an increase of blood flow to the affected area, which makes it swollen.
- Heat. Due to the increase of blood in the area, the inflamed part of the skin becomes warm to touch.
However, these signs and symptoms are only applicable to skin inflammations. Inflammation within internal organs only exhibits a few of these symptoms. An example of this is respiratory inflammations which are least likely to display pain as symptom.
How to Use Graviola as an Anti-inflammatory Agent
Graviola has loads of vitamins, phytochemicals, compounds, and minerals. Because of this, it has pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory capabilities. Using graviola as an anti-inflammatory agent reduces typical inflammation symptoms. Also, it is a healthier option than its usual competitors.
Aside from the fruit, benefits of graviola as an anti-inflammatory agent can be found in products like Organic and Kosher Certified Freeze Dried PURE Soursop - Graviola Capsules ( also known as Graviola - Soursop - Guanabana and Guyabano).
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to treat, diagnose, or cure any disease.