Keep Your Feet Healthy: Acerola Cherry for Athlete's Foot Treatment
Recently, traveling has been part of every person’s bucket list. It is not only the places that matter to them but the experience of exploring the world and reaching faraway places.
Traveling requires more time, money, and good health; but it would be difficult to explore when your feet are not in good condition. Start enjoying the world and its creation by taking acerola cherry for athlete’s foot treatment.
Causes of Athlete’s Foot
Athlete’s foot is not only exclusive for sporty and athletic people but to everyone who forgets to take care of his or her own feet. It is a common skin condition where fungus infects your feet. Some of the common causes of athlete’s foot include:
- Wet or damp socks
- Tight shoes or footwear that cause friction
- Sweaty feet
- Foot bondages
- Contact with wet floor or rags
Symptoms of Athlete’s Foot
The common effect of these causes is the softening of your feet. When your feet become soft and damp, fungus thrives and grows faster. However, this is not the end of the game. As fungus spreads easily, it does the following to your feet:
- Cracks and peels your skin
- Produces red blisters
- Makes your toenails yellow, thick, and crumbly
Make Your Feet Healthy: Remedies for Athlete’s Foot
Aside from adding acerola cherry for athlete’s foot treatment, here are medications and habits you need to follow to keep your feet healthy:
1. Apply anti-fungal creams.
2. Before wearing socks or closed footwear, apply anti-fungal or talcum powder inside your shoes and on your feet.
3. Wash your feet with soap and clean water when already dirty. Do not forget to dry.
4. Wear moisture-absorbing socks like cotton. If your feet sweat a lot, change your socks immediately.
5. Wear open-toe footwear like sandals and slippers. Let your feet breathe in some fresh air.
6. Apply products and natural remedies with anti-fungal properties such as tea-tree oil creams, crushed garlic cloves, hydrogen peroxide and iodine, and diluted baking soda.
7. Regularly cut your toenails to prevent attracting fungus.
8. Avoid sharing socks, towels, and shoes that go into direct contact with another person’s feet.
9. If situations get worse, consult your doctor to treat infection immediately.
Keep your whole immune system strong by getting proper rest, exercise, and a balanced diet. Take care of your skin by taking supplements like Organic & Kosher Freeze Dried PURE Acerola Cherry Capsules and experience the healing power of acerola cherry for athlete’s foot treatment.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to treat, diagnose, or cure any diseases.