Important Facts You Need to Know About Your Liver
When we talk about important organs in our body, we often forget about the liver. This organ is one of the most unappreciated parts of the body, but it plays a huge role in our health and wellness.
In this article, we will talk about important facts on liver that you need to know as well as the different ways to take care of your liver.
What is the Significant Role of the Liver in Our Body?
Our liver has important roles in the body, and one of its most important functions is detoxification. Every day we are exposed to different kinds of toxins from the environment as well as from the food that we take.
The liver is responsible for straining all these toxins and excreting it out of our body. If your liver does not function well, it can’t effectively strain all harmful chemicals in your body, and this can lead to serious health problems.
Facts to Help You Understand the Importance of Your Liver
Here are some facts on liver which you may not yet know about:
1. Your liver is the largest internal organ in your body, and it has the most complex function.
2. It has about 500+ functions in the body.
3. Some of the most important functions of the liver include the creation of proteins and hormones, neutralization and removal of toxins, blood sugar control, fighting infection, and more.
4. The liver is the only organ in the body that has the ability to regenerate.
5. It pumps about 1.5 quarts of blood every minute.
6. It produces bile, a substance needed for digestion, and it helps in the removal of the toxin.
Things You Can Do to Help Safeguard Your Liver
There are many ways to take care of your liver, and one of the most effective methods is eating clean or avoiding processed and refined foods. You should also stay away from all forms of sugar while increasing your daily intake of fruits and vegetables.
Eating in a relaxed state is also helpful because it helps with the proper digestive function.
Some of the food to take care of your liver includes the following:
- Green tea
- Green leafy vegetables
- Olive oil
- Alternative grains
Other than eating healthy food to take care of your liver, it is also beneficial to drink lots of water, especially purified or spring water because it does not contain bacteria, fluoride, chlorine, and pesticides.
To ensure the health of your liver, you must follow these ways as well as take supplements like Organic & Kosher Freeze Dried PURE Acerola Cherry Capsules. This supplement is rich in antioxidants which help get rid of toxins and other free radicals.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to treat, diagnose, or cure any diseases.