How to Survive Intermittent Fasting With Acai Berry
You might have heard that intermittent fasting for weight loss has become popular these days. Some people even tried the discipline by doing intermittent fasting with acai berry.
Intermittent Fasting Basics
While all of them are geared towards better health and weight loss, there are six ways to do intermittent fasting:
1. You can do the 16/8 method or fast for 16 hours every day (or 14-15 hours for women) and eat healthy choices for 8 hours. During the fast, you are only allowed to drink water, tea, coffee, or drinks with zero calories.
2. You can do the 5:2 diet or fast twice a week by eating 500-600 calories in a day.
3. You can fast for one whole day, then eating healthily after, or skip meals whenever you have the time.
4. You can switch to warrior diet by eating large amounts of food during the night and fasting or eating small amounts of fruits and vegetables during the day.
Qualifiers for Intermittent Fasting
The discipline is not for everyone, so make sure that you fall into one of the categories of people who can do intermittent fasting.
1. You have tried and failed all sorts of dieting techniques.
2. You always feel hungry.
3. You want to boost your skin, hair, or joint health by increasing human growth hormones.
4. You are most likely to develop diabetes. For some, intermittent fasting with acai berry lessens the release of insulin that controls blood sugar.
5. You need to shed your last few pounds.
On the other hand, intermittent fasting is not for you if:
- You are under medication that affects you blood sugar.
- You are a carb-dependent person.
- You are prone to eating disorders.
- You are pregnant.
- You take medicines before or after meals.
Reasons for Intermittent Fasting
Most of the common benefits of intermittent fasting are focused on weight loss and metabolism, but here are the reasons why intermittent fasting for health is possible:
1. It improves your skin by making it more resilient against free radicals that cause oxidative stress.
2. It helps your body maintain and protect muscles, which aids in fat loss.
3. It boosts your brain by helping in cell growth, improving moods, and producing more protective proteins.
4. It protects you heart by lowering your bad cholesterol and triglycerides levels.
5. It reduces your chances of developing a fatty liver because intermittent fasting produces proteins that limit the absorption of fatty acids.
6. It improves your focus. You are able to practice control over your body and appetite with intermittent fasting.
Steps to Survive Intermittent Fasting
If you will start intermittent fasting for the first time, you might want to do it gradually. The challenge starts with picking the most suitable time to eat.
Once you have chosen a schedule, you need to select healthy food choices. Drinking plenty of healthy fluids is also key. For better results, you can also do intermittent fasting with acai berry by using supplements like Organic and Kosher Certified PURE Freeze Dried Açai Berry Powder Capsules.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to treat, diagnose, or cure any diseases.