Get Rid of Tooth and Gum Problems Once and for All
According to a study conducted by Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), 50% of Americans aged 30 or above have tooth and gum problems. However, it does not mean that you will have to deal with this disease forever. Several articles tell you how to get rid of tooth and gum problems. But first, you need to know the contributing factors that trigger this disease.
What Causes Tooth and Gum Diseases
Unhealthy oral hygiene is one of the reasons why you have tooth and gum disorders. Because you don’t brush your teeth regularly, all food particles stay in between your teeth, causing these problems.
However, there are cases when you still have gum and tooth problems, even if you brush your teeth thrice daily. Below are the contributing factors that cause these dental issues.
- Diabetes – People with diabetes are at risk for having this dental problem, including gum disease.
- Hormonal Changes – Women who are facing hormonal changes are susceptible to tooth and gum diseases. That is because, at this stage, the gums are more sensitive than ever.
- Other Treatments and Health Disorders – Illnesses, such as cancer and AIDS can cause severe tooth and gum issues.
- Smoking – it affects not only the smell of your breath, but it also weakens your gums.
- Genetics – if it is in your genes, you are more susceptible to this disease.
- Medications – Some drugs and over-the-counter tablets reduce saliva flow. If this happens, your mouth becomes vulnerable to tooth and gum infections.
Natural Remedies for Tooth and Gum Issues
We often hear that brushing your teeth three times a day can prevent tooth and gum problems. However, there are instances where the infection needs more than just brushing. Here are a couple of ways to treat tooth and gum problems.
1. Turmeric and Garlic Paste
Turmeric and garlic have antibacterial properties. Moreover, turmeric has anti-inflammatory components, which reduce swollen gums. You can put the gloves on top of the infected area or make a turmeric and garlic paste and use it as toothpaste.
2. Acerola Cherry
It is an Amazonian fruit that is rich in Vitamin C. Vitamin C does not only boost your immune system, but it also treats and prevents oral and dental infections.
Unfortunately, not everyone can get this fruit easily. If that is the case, then you should take Organic & Kosher Freeze Dried PURE Acerola Cherry Capsules instead. Each capsule has Acerola Cherry extract, making it an ideal choice to cure tooth and gum problems the natural way.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to treat, diagnose, or cure any diseases.