Acai Bowl Recipes and Their Impressive Health Benefits
Acai berries are one of the famous superfoods that you can find in juices, purees, powders, supplements, and acai bowl recipes. It is not just your traditional delectable fruit. Acai berry is known to have a lot of health and medical benefits and adding it to your diet will help you in a lot of ways.
Benefits of Acai Berry
Acai berry is considered a super fruit for a reason. It has a lot of nutrients and vitamins compared to other fruits you know.
- Anti-inflammatory nutrients are present in all kinds of berries including Vitamins A and C and dietary fiber. However, studies have shown that these nutrients and vitamins are present in acai berry in huge amount compared to in other berries.
- Oleic acid is a healthy element that is mostly found in olive oil and just a few kinds of fruits, but acai berry has a massive amount of it.
- Acai berry also contains the healthy omega-3 fatty acids.
- Acai berry is also made up of various nutrients from the essential amino acids, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, vitamins B-1, B-2, and B-3, and manganese. It also includes traces of minerals such as calcium, iron, zinc, and copper.
- Acai berry is also rich in antioxidants which help neutralize the free radicals in the body and prevent aging-related conditions and illness. Its high antioxidant content is also found to be essential in fighting the formation of cancer cells.
Acai Bowl Recipes
The popularity of acai berries has been increasing because of its known benefits, and you now find it in various food, beverages, and even in supplements. Another great way to incorporate acai berry in your daily diet and reap its health advantages is through these acai bowl recipes.
- Hawaiian Rainbow Bowl
This is your typical fruit bowl but with a twist. You can use any fresh fruit or the frozen ones if fresh ones are not available. You can combine bananas, blueberries, strawberries, granola, and blend them with the acai puree along with almond milk in a blender. When done, you can also top it with your choice of fruits and enjoy.
Peanut Butter Loco Moco
For those who love peanut butter, this is one of the best acai bowl recipes for breakfast. Combine banana, natural and unsalted peanut butter, unsweetened cocoa powder, fresh or frozen strawberries, almond milk, and acai puree and blend everything. Add your choice of toppings and enjoy.
Using acai berry puree like the Organic and Kosher Certified PURE Açai Berry Pulp Puree Liquid makes it easy to incorporate acai bowl recipes to your breakfast. It will not only be delectable, but it also comes with some health benefits.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to treat, diagnose, or cure any diseases.