Minimum Advertised Price Policy
Amazon Thunder strongly believes that its line of products are of superior quality and a direct result of its efforts to source the finest raw materials and its investment in manufacturing and production processes that ensure the highest quality product available on the market today. Therefore, in order to maintain the integrity of our product line, avoid depreciation of or damage to the trademark, brands or tradenames under which our products are sold and to protect our network of distributors Amazon Thunder has implemented and will enforce this Minimum Advertised Price Policy (“MAP Policy”). The MAP Policy applies to distributors and retailers, including catalog and internet retailers (collectively, “Resellers”) who resell Amazon Thunder products. Amazon Thunder values the efforts of its Resellers and is implementing this MAP Policy to preserve its strong reputation for providing customers with the highest quality products and strong after-sales support. We also prohibit using our name "Amazon Thunder" in any organic search listings or paid advertising links or sponsored search engine ads. Reselling on Ebay auctions or Amazon.com is also strictly prohibited.
- The Minimum Advertised Price (“MAP”) for each product is specified in the listing attached to this Policy.
- All advertisements and reselling of Amazon Thunder products must be at or above the MAP.
- The MAP Policy applies to all advertisements of Amazon Thunder products in any and all media, including, without limitation, flyers, posters, coupons, mailers, inserts, newspapers, magazines, catalogs, mail order catalogs, Internet or similar electronic media including websites, email newsletters, email solicitations, television, radio, and public signage. If pricing is displayed, any strike-through or other alteration of the MAP is prohibited.
- The MAP applies to all forms of retail and wholesale reselling, which includes but is not limited to the following:
Retail, wholesale, and other storefront and warehouse locations. Internet based stores, group-buy internet sites and online auctions. Internet auctions may not display or have reserved bid or other acceptable prices below the MAP price. Any type of “package deal” with other products and services (including without limitation shipping and handling) at reduced prices in which the “package deal” equals the MAP is a violation of this policy. For example, any type of “bundling” or including a free or discounted product (whether made by Amazon Thunder or another manufacturer) or service with an Amazon Thunder product covered by this MAP Policy is a violation of this policy and is not permitted.
- The MAP Policy does not establish maximum advertised prices. Resellers may offer Amazon Thunder products at any price in excess of the MAP established for such products..
- From time to time Amazon Thunder may conduct promotions for products covered by the MAP Policy because products are being discontinued or for any other reasons in the sole discretion of Amazon Thunder. In such event, Amazon Thunder reserves the right to modify or suspend the MAP with respect to the affected products by notifying its Resellers of such a change.
- Implementation of this MAP Policy is solely Amazon Thunder’s decision. No employee or sales representative of Amazon Thunder has any authority to discuss or modify this policy and any action of any person, which claims to modify this policy or to solicit or obtain the agreement of any person to the policy, is unauthorized and invalid.
- Amazon Thunder reserves the right to update, revise, modify or discontinue its MAP Policy and pricing structure at any time with no need for prior approval from its Resellers. Any revisions or adjustments are solely at the discretion of Amazon Thunder.
- Any Reseller violating the MAP Policy will forfeit its sales account and have any pending orders cancelled. Amazon Thunder may, but is not required to, provide prior notice or issue warning before taking action under this policy.
- Any action taken by Amazon Thunder under this policy shall be without liability to Amazon Thunder.
- Distributors of Amazon Thunder products will supply a copy of the current Amazon Thunder Map Policy to any new or existing retail Reseller to be filled out, acknowledged and returned to Amazon Thunder.
- This form shall be signed and returned to Amazon Thunder and in doing so the Reseller acknowledges its understanding of this Policy and its intention to abide by all of the provisions of this Policy.
- Without limiting any of the foregoing, no part of this Policy is intended to affect resale prices or require any Reseller to resell Amazon Thunder products at the applicable MAP. Compliance with this Policy remains at all times solely in the discretion of each individual Reseller.
- Any questions about this policy should be in writing and directed to Todd Reum, CEO,
No oral communications about this policy are authorized.
Please see our retail products page at http://www.amazonthunder.com. Prices are subject to change at anytime. Resellers are responsible for keeping up with the latest policy and price updates.